Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Quite right you were laughed at.

You know who the manager is don't you?

Yeah that's it for me, easy to say Ramsey should be in the England team but so should Jude Bellingham and that's still not guaranteed 

Southgate has his favourite midfielders and has been incredibly stubborn with them 

Such an exciting talent, could genuinely see Pep coming in for him. To which he should be told to **** off. Not sure what his contact situation is like but we should really tie him down for a few more years if possible. 

Edited by PieFacE

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Such an exciting talent, could genuinely see Pep coming in for him. To which he should be told to **** off. Not sure what his contact situation is like but we should really tie him down for a few more years if possible. 

Not a Pep player imo. I could definitely see Klopp taking an interest though

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

On current form, I reckon he finishes the season as our top league scorer. Brilliant to see how well he links up with Coutinho - his sprint from our own half into space to receive the ball for his second goal last night was incredible 

Coutinho x Ramsey, the link up we didn't know we needed.

34 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Swear he signed a long contract last year?

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

A Villa fan without an ego and extremely humble. Bodes well.

Keep him off the coke, sleeping tabs, booze and whores and he'll do alright. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 2

Â