Kortney Hause

Sam3773

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Chance of some minutes coming up.

If Mings is out of the next couple of games then yes, I think Hause will play.  Smith has said openly how fortunate he is to have two left footed CB’s.   

Can’t see Smith starting with Konsa and Engels together because it does make us disjointed. 

The only issue here is whether there is an issue with Hause himself? Hope not, because when he has played he’s looked pretty solid. 

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Why ahead of Konsa?

Better balance as he's left-footed and a more natural Mings replacement, and also even though I like Konsa I think he's been quite dodgy the last few games and hasn't solidified his place in the team by any means. When they played next to each other in the cups etc I think Hause was equally if not more impressive too, and if those games were enough to justify Konsa being given a go when Engels was out then I think the case should be the same here for Hause with Mings injured. If it doesn't work it doesn't work but I can't say I'd be any less confident with him in than Konsa at this moment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Not a good performance for the last half hour that I saw of the game. 

He was fine for most of the game, got imo a ropey booking, then as the team slowly gave up he started to look shakey

Commentary mentioned about him on the ball, taking his time looking for options finding **** all on so launching it and losing the ball, makes him look poor but its not his fault 

I was probably watching another game than the rest of you, but I thought it was Hause's man who scored both goals, and additionally, the same happened at least twice later on in the game: Hause allowed his man behind him and get completely free, although no goals were scored from those. First half he was good, but second half terrible.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

I was probably watching another game than the rest of you, but I thought it was Hause's man who scored both goals, and additionally, the same happened at least twice later on in the game: Hause allowed his man behind him and get completely free, although no goals were scored from those. First half he was good, but second half terrible.

I thought he stepped out of position to close a completely free man that Nakamba stood and watched hence why he wasn't where you would want him to be

Wouldn't blame him for either, like most of our problems today it was the midfield

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He was fine for most of the game, got imo a ropey booking, then as the team slowly gave up he started to look shakey

Commentary mentioned about him on the ball, taking his time looking for options finding **** all on so launching it and losing the ball, makes him look poor but its not his fault 

Because of his build he reminds me of Dunne a bit in they are decent on the ball but with no movement can look like plodders

Just now, villa4europe said:

I thought he stepped out of position to close a completely free man that Nakamba stood and watched hence why he wasn't where you would want him to be

Wouldn't blame him for either, like most of our problems today it was the midfield

Maybe, I do acknowledge I might be wrong if everyone else sees things differently. Although, the mistakes I pointed out, are not easy to spot.

Â