The VT 2018 Christmas Thread

Xela

A few pints in, dinner seems to be going OK, and presents went well. 

It's a really chilled out day with just the gf. It feels kind of strange as I've always seen family on Christmas day. This is a far more relaxing Christmas than usual though, even though I'm cooking. 

No room in the bastard oven for the Yorkshire pudding though. 

Merry Christmas you bunch of words removed. 😘

• Like 4

Really enjoyed the day so far. It’s been more relaxed and more organised. Just on the rounds at the moment. Going back home in a moment then dinner for about 3-4. Had a few baileys and had a jagermeister this morning before I left the house. On bottles of Heineken now. Will stop drinking about 5 though and chill. We’ve all had great presents. 

• Like 2

Well I expected tat for Christmas and I got tat...

thankfully I enjoy giving the family presents more than receiving them due to having my enthusiasm and expectation dulled from getting crap gifts over the years.

my wife just doesn’t get the art of giving presents.. oh well :( 

• Like 3

Damn, my partner is at her folks today but gave me "something small" to open on Xmas day as she is crafting my "main" present ( heaven knows what ) yet the spot on shirt and jumper put my stocking fillers and DVD of A Town Called Panic to her to shame already. 😕  I made the rookie mistake of thinking our agreement not to buy each other too much would hold :D otherwise, the usual nibbles and booze and silly socks which works for me. A wine and chess set has intrigued me though...

• Like 3

Â