The VT 2018 Christmas Thread

Xela

My mum has just left absolutely ****. She’s a Strongbow drinker, and had 2 or 3 cans that she brought with her. Then it was i’ll have one Gin then sod it. Then we persuaded her to stay for dinner. Every glass my missus did for herself, my mum ended up drinking them without realising, so she basically had two gins on the go at once 😀 

Going to have a nice hot bath and put my new old man pjs on. Get kids in bed, then watch a film and eat. Been a great day. For how much I love it, it’s nice to sit down xmas night and think, well  that’s that for another year. 

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Merry Christmas everyone! Just about to start unwrapping pressies. 

It's a little different this year as Mrs. A is due in about 3 weeks - nervous excitement is more the feeling than yuletide joy. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and echoing @NurembergVillan sentiments, although I've never met most of you, VT feels like a place full of friends and is the best place to come for a chat and a laugh.

(I have met @Stevo985 and all I can say is I hope he gets some bloody socks for Christmas ;) )

uWteYwc.jpg

You’re in luck.

And yes my new pyjamas are amazing

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I can't decide which of them has less dignity.

At least the dog looks as though he knows he has lost his dignity. 

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

My wife will never allow that to happen. She would probably disown her own daughter before seeing her support any other club than Villa! 😊

I think I’ve got him supporting Villa on the loyalty to Dad ticket but he loves Ronaldo and Messi.

49 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You like a good drink Christmas Day don’t you. I’ve stopped now. 

I do. Followed pretty much the exact schedule I set out in the tipple thread yesterday. Back on the ale now. 

• Like 1

Sorry I'm late.

Merry Christmas all. Even you @tonyh29 :)

Good prezzies this year.

Aftershave, socks, under armour stuff for football, choccies, candles, jumper, shirt, moka pot, more socks, more choccies

Me and my sister did the dinner together. Me veggies, her, meat. Then played games until we got home 5 mins ago.

• Like 4

Â