The VT 2018 Christmas Thread

Xela

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I can honestly say I haven’t worn pyjamas since I was 11...

Those pjs have just reaffirmed what a sound decision it was to ditch the nightwear - bloody hideous ;) 

I wear them all the time. Just never actually in bed. More as loungewear. 

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Merry Christmas all VTers (Whitten on my new tablet)

Looks like you need some more practice ;)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Not sure if this is euphemism? Was it an “all male” event?

Yeah I sucked a load of bollocks all night. 

In all seriousness, even if I wasn’t vegetarian, I’d choose a nut roast over turkey every day of the week. Turkey is the worst meat going. 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I sucked a load of bollocks all night. 

In all seriousness, even if I wasn’t vegetarian, I’d choose a nut roast over turkey every day of the week. Turkey is the worst meat going. 

We had a turkey crown, and it was excellent. Tasty and succulent, not at all dry. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well that’s me done. Banged an old black and white Sherlock Holmes on, and within 10 minutes the missus was nodding off. In bed, and it’ll all be over when I wake up. I do enjoy Boxing Day though. 

Sounds like you had a houseful for Christmas!

o-HENRY-HOOVER-NATIVITY-SCENE-facebook.j

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We had a turkey crown, and it was excellent. Tasty and succulent, not at all dry. 

But every other meat that people would have with a roast (ham, beef, lamb etc) would have been a better choice. 

Turkey is shit. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Me and my sister did the dinner together. Me veggies, her, meat. Then played games until we got home 5 mins ago.

Speed-reading these three sentences led to some unfortunate misunderstandings. Thankfully gone back and read them carefully now!

• Haha 3

Skyped with my best and oldest mate from the West Mids and his lovely mom and dad. Unwrapped my Chewbacca Christmas Ornament & Calendar consisting of pictures of our bulldog. (We had a $50 limit on account of the baby this year.) 

Got my wife an Aston Villa hoodie (what more could a woman want?) and a bluetooth Marshall speaker on sale to take to the hospital for the labor.

We took the dog to Central Park and threw the ball for him. Made dinner, watched Home Alone, then when Mrs. A put Bridget Jones's Diary on I passed out until the dog needed feeding and to go for a shit.

Great day.

Â