• Bolasie
    • Abraham
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 52)
    • Kodjia (Bolasie 82)
    • Whelan (Freakish 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/18 at 23:59

I'm not gutted as much as I've been in the past. We were completely rubbish second half right up to El Ghazi worldy and I thought at times after we were sitting back trying to cling on to 2-1 and inevitable happens no matter how ridiculous

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

I'd say Abraham cost us the game more than any of those 3!

But its easy to blame Nyland I suppose, since its the fashionable thing to do. a) he was fouled b) it was a triple handball c) the cross was whipped backwards with pace moving away from the goal where it was 5 yards away from his goal, he came to collect it but was fouled/cheated

As for Hutton, I thought he was superb tonight, our best defender.

Hutton all over the place for the first goal, Nyland the same for the second and then the ref just hands them a goal. Without those errors we win the game.

• Like 1

I might be mis observing, but I'm fairly sure abraham scores when he doesn't have time to think about it, literally as soon as he has a split second to think about it he usually misses.

• Like 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

I might be mis observing, but I'm fairly sure abraham scores when he doesn't have time to think about it, literally as soon as he has a split second to think about it he usually misses.

Nah that's me or Gabby

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

If that linesman disallowed that goal, there’d be utter euphoria on this site and nothing but talk of our climb to the top. It’s going to happen anyway, the second class vermin are supposedly one of the best sides in this league and I’m sorry but we schooled them tonight. Keep this brilliant form up and we’re going to embarrass fans of this league.

They cheated their way to a point. We’ll have our way too later in the year when we’re top and there’s a goal to asset our dominance of this league.

Don’t blame our boys! Villa forever. This is a small blip and I tell you we’re going to show the small time how small they are. 

This is where we should sit.

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Thats like me Monday night at my 5 a side.

The problems of being a top striker eh.

I'm not annoyed at our team, I'm not annoyed at the cheating prick Rodriguez, and I'm not annoyed at the officials. I'm annoyed that we're watching a game of a multi million pound industry and people watching at home have a better view of things than the people officiating the game. We need VAR. 

Overall we played very well and I'm happy with that.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

Â