• Bolasie
    • Abraham
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 52)
    • Kodjia (Bolasie 82)
    • Whelan (Freakish 87)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/18 at 23:59

Ref owes us **** all. We should have been out of sight by then. Should never have been down to a dodgy decision.

If Tammy can accept the plaudits and awards he can accept criticism too. Absolute garbage tonight.  

• Like 2

Just now, MrSmirch said:

Tammy Abraham, hang your head. Same for the officials.

Something i have thought a bit for Abraham, part of me thinks he is great, but also part of me thinks he misses a LOT of chances, like....a LOT.

Part of me wonders if a striker who can finish better would be getting even more goals for Villa.

Not trying to be negative though, we deserved to win....but also, we didnt, so we didnt, you get what you deserve rly, we had the chances to put it to bed.

Controversially, I've said Smith was poor today. Mainly because we relied too much on speculative balls forward. The last few weeks we've been very good at short, accurate passes. 80% of the game today we were playing a pseudo hoofball type game. The 20% we played those short passes we carved out decent chances, including that Abraham sitter. We'd have won comfortably if we hadn't had tried to force the ball forward, regardless of that bullshit at the end. 

• Haha 2

The result is disappointing, the baggies goal was ridiculous but we should take from the last few games that we are genuine contenders and should fear nobody in this league. Away to one of the best teams in the division, created a hatful of chances and they only salvaged a draw with an injury time one armed robbery - it’s going to be a really exciting few months.

• Like 2

Absolutely robbed. Ridiculous decision. Again we show our credentials. Tammy should have put the game to bed before but its still on the officials

Just hope we dont miss out on autos because of 1 point. Even though that would be Bruces fault.

El Ghazi was on another level tonight. Really pleased for him. Hopefully Jacks ok for next week.

FU Rodriguez you pu$$y

• Like 1

Â