Neil Cutler

KH**

17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe a goalkeeping coach got 13 pages! 

Really? We easily cover 13 pages of f***ing fish puns per day during silly season. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Sounds like a good egg but I'm of the view that even a goalkeeping coach is going to be key to our play going forwards. 

Emi's biggest weakness is his distribution, and as good as Cutler may have been, this has never improved during his time with us.

If we' really want to progress, he needs to get better at that. Maybe a new coach will unlock i in him.  If it can't be coached then maybe he'll be sold for a huge profit in a couple of years time. Won't hurt for Emi to learn from someone else either.

If Emery has his own GK coach to bring with him, that knows his style of play,  then its a good thing he's coming along.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FLVillan said:

As recently as 10 years ago, goalkeeper training was about 75% focused on handling, positioning, timing, footwork, reactions etc with about 25% on playing with feet and distribution.  Now it's probably 60-40 the other way..... 

No it isn't

• Like 2

20 hours ago, El Zen said:

Really? We easily cover 13 pages of f***ing fish puns per day during silly season. 

Wrong plaice, wrong time.

sorry 

On 02/11/2022 at 20:57, Tayls said:

Reckon he’ll end up with Deano at Norwich. 

If Deano even lasts the week at Carrow Road, that is. The natives are getting properly restless. 

• 2 weeks later...

looks like there's an interview with cutler coming up on the claret n blue podcast

and it turns out jed steer wasn't staring out holgate for the first playoff pen...he was looking over at cutler!!

On 25/11/2022 at 10:11, tomav84 said:

looks like there's an interview with cutler coming up on the claret n blue podcast

and it turns out jed steer wasn't staring out holgate for the first playoff pen...he was looking over at cutler!!

I think that was pretty obvious the angle never made sense.

• Like 1

Â