January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1 hour ago, 7392craig said:

That’s correct, I don’t think that that’s what he’s thinking. But it could be. I don’t see what there is to argue about. Anyway, as you say it looks like he’s going elsewhere, it’s not relevant now.

Have I got this right ?  your posting about a injured on loan player, playing in a new role that manager could be thinking of  - but you don't think that is what the manager is thinking of ?

9 mins to go, i hope we sign a midfielder.......the Fer transfer isnt officially confirmed anywhere currently.

I honestly think a good MC signing would be the difference between this being a good window and a spooky one.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7392craig said:

Maybe we’re looking at next season. Sending them all out to get game time so we know who’ll be up for it. If we really are going to be hampered by FFP then blooding the youth now seems sensible. We’re going to need them if we don’t go up this year, as I can’t see us splashing out millions on players.

IMO this is something we should be doing all the time, not just because of FFP. Get them out there playing proper football in games that mean more than an u23 match. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Bolasie joined Anderlecht on loan.

I hope he does terrible.

they are hardly pulling up any trees in Belgian league and I bet Everton are pissed as no chance Anderlecht are covering his wages

41 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Uh no, he's a good player because he's a good player. You were the one who brought up the championship? Ffs

Right, can't be arsed with this any more, it's getting petty. 

I stand by the opinion that I disagree he is a "very good player", if he was he would have kicked on from a good start in England early in his career plus involvement with the Dutch national team.

That he is in the championship, at his age, having made a name for himself early on in his career, does not suggest to me he's a very good player, others can take a different view obvs. 

He's incomparable with Grealish on any level other than they're in the same division, I stand by that too.

53 minutes ago, hippo said:

Have I got this right ?  your posting about a injured on loan player, playing in a new role that manager could be thinking of  - but you don't think that is what the manager is thinking of ?

Well done. I know this took you several hours to understand. But keep trying and you’ll catch up.