January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

14 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Turned 29 a few weeks ago. So by your reckoning he is almost 28.

Well it would make him closer to 28 than 30, which is what you were trying to insinuate earlier in the thread.

What are you trying to do here?

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

Mings or Hause?????

They are both centre backs who can do a job at left back. We desperately need a proper left back who suits the modern system

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Justin is a left back.

No, he's a Right Back who has filled in at LB, CB, and LW this season.  It's like calling Hutton a left back. 

image.thumb.png.d13ab514fd03e69e6210f1099a2958cd.png

Edited by KMitch
Footed

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He wasn't comparing Grealish directly to Fer, he was using him as an analogy. I think you're the one failing to understand here.

He's a good player. Playing in the championship doesn't change that, just as it doesn't for Grealish (once again, an example!).

Riiight okay, so anyone we sign from the championship is a great player because Jack Grealish is also in the championship, I understand it all now thanks. 

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well it would make him closer to 28 than 30, which is what you were trying to insinuate earlier in the thread.

What are you trying to do here?

Trying to prove that Fer is actually very young and may even be playing for the U23's. :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

No, he's a Right Back who has filled in at LB, CB, and LW this season.  It's like calling Hutton a left back. 

image.thumb.png.d13ab514fd03e69e6210f1099a2958cd.png

I stand corrected, thought he was a left back :/.

Well we can still have 2 for depth.

Seems he would very much be in line for the future.

Since Elmo and Hutton will surely be gone in the summer.

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Riiight okay, so anyone we sign from the championship is a great player because Jack Grealish is also in the championship, I understand it all now thanks. 

Uh no, he's a good player because he's a good player. You were the one who brought up the championship? Ffs

• Like 3