Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I think it goes to say that Smith does have what it takes to bang with the rest of the coaches and managers in this league if hes given the right players.

At every penalty early on in the game you could see the frustration Smith's face and I felt for him because we deserved one of them, so I think once one came I felt a relief for Smith because it was deserved.

Credit to Wolves they were tough at the back and extremely hard to break down, the lads hung in there and it paid off in the end.

Smith just needs more players, how many in january we will see is anyone's guess, hopefully more than less.

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I assume as we are now 4 points ahead of Leeds with 2 games in hand, Smith gets a late call up to the FIFA best manager award competition? 

Smith hasn’t shown the world how to beat anyone, he learned it all from Bielsa.

• Haha 1

Apart from the Leeds match we've played really well in most of our games and against the Dogheads we were back-to-basics.

I applaud Dean Smith for this, if we'd approached the Leeds game in the same fashion we'd have probably won that one too.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I assume as we are now 4 points ahead of Leeds with 2 games in hand, Smith gets a late call up to the FIFA best manager award competition? 

I think you'll find it was Leeds' masterful 1-0 loss to Wolves a few months ago that showed us the way. Our victory today has probably clinched the award for Bielsa

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Only time I can say Dean was poor and 99% agree. 🤣

He changed his tactics based on the personnel available and the opposition to halt a string of unlucky results and get our season right back on track. Are we supposed to be smashing every team by 3+ to nil every match in your mind?

2 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He changed his tactics based on the personnel available and the opposition to halt a string of unlucky results and get our season right back on track. Are we supposed to be smashing every team by 3+ to nil every match in your mind?

It was a joke, I ment Mike Dean.

Obama Wtf GIF - Obama Wtf Why GIFs

• Haha 2

Â