Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It was a fluke we had Tammy here. bizarre post

No you misunderstood havibg tammy alone should have got us up

We git lucky against wba and just goes to show it waa a fluke and smith didnt do it because he is a good manager

1 minute ago, jim said:

“Overall defensively we were good in the 1st half”

Get out.

We were a shambles defending corners again, Leicester could've easily scored twice before they actually scored.

We set out to get a 0-0 and got thrashed 4-0. Says it all.

Last season when we were poor all I read on here was the players weren’t good enough. 

This season once again the players aren’t good enough. 

What about the manager? It can’t always be the players, he has to shoulder a lot of the blame for where we are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We git lucky against wba and just goes to show it waa a fluke and smith didnt do it because he is a good manager

Biggest load of bollocks ive read. Revisionism as in that case we should have sailed the league and Smith wouldn't thave needed to be hired 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Hawk said:

Because you’re in the dressing room and have that inside knowledge.

Any manager would struggle with this pile of crap we currently have. It’s not about “losing the dressing room”.

Was that a team fighting for ther manager and club ? No - the guy is totally out of his depth 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

So why was Bruce sacked with us in the bottom half? You haven't thought this through, have you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

How they gave him a contract extension during the season is baffling 

We got giddy after winning a match in the Premier League, we never wait to see how everything plays out.

We have history of this sort. I remember Tom Fox renewing Gabby's and Hutton's contract after winning a few games, it is laughable. It feels like you are rewarding for minute successes here or paid off handsomely for failure. It makes me sick. 

Edited by Villa_Vids

5 minutes ago, jim said:

“Overall defensively we were good in the 1st half”

Get out.

Oh, that clears it up. It's obvious why we were so rubbish, our manager was at an entirely different game.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, striker said:

Totally delusional in his post match interview.

Couldn’t be bothered to stay downstairs to watch it. Let me guess, ‘ I thought we started the game well, I thought we did (some generic mush about phases well) and our season won’t be defined by games against teams like Leicester... yawn. Pass me a root vegetable 

Edited by Hobbit Feet

Just now, Villa_Vids said:

We got giddy after winning a match in Premier League, we never wait to see how everything plays out.

We have history of this sort. I remember Tom Fox renewing Gabby's and Hutton's contract after winning a few games, it is laughable. It feels like you are rewarding for minute successes here or paid off handsomely for failure. It makes me sick. 

You are right. We do have history as a club for this. Same mistakes all over again. 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thinking about smiths promotion.  Remember we had tammy here. 

It was a fluke no question for me.  

no we had the best squad in the division.

we just needed a dominant centre half which was quickly identified by smith who brought in hause and mings. and grealish back.

even barry fry could of worked that one out.

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

So why was Bruce sacked with us in the bottom half? You haven't thought this through, have you?

I have  he fluked it. He cant setup a defence he cant setup a team. He cant us to attack properly. 

He gets us playing well 1 in 5 if we lucky.  He signs shit players like trez and jota.

Need i go on?

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Was that a team fighting for ther ,anager and club ? No 

Certainly came out firing in the first 5 minutes, it’s almost as if Smith had them fired up...

Then the massive lack of quality kicks in, the better team starts to dominate and the confidence disappears, but that’s 100% smiths fault isn’t it. 

• Haha 1

Â