Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Is it his first day at Wernham Hogg?

Steve-Bruce-504503.jpg

I don’t give shitty jobs. If a good man comes to me and says “Thank you Steve for the opportunity and continued support in the football related arena, but I’ve done that, I’ve bettered myself, I want to move on.” Then I can make that dream come true too, aka, for you.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

The first quote I saw said ‘internal’ clearance, and then the next one said “int’ clearance” ... so i’m nonethe wiser.

Well I needed internal clearance the other day, and there’s no way I’d have been able to play football afterwards ......

• Haha 2

In the video he keeps talking about how amazing VP etc is".........I notice they took him there in the dark..........so he has yet to see Aston in daylight........hope he’s got no ‘ cooling off’ period on his contract lol

Edited by terrytini

16 hours ago, Mr.Messy said:

Did he say "the defense is fantastic they are always going to away & home games"? lol 

"De fansh" (trans: Schteve McClaren). I also thought he said he was looking forward to seeing Phillip Barker, until I realised he meant Villa Park. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 8pints said:

This is interesting that they have put out such an in-depth behind the scenes video. I can't remember having such an extensive look at the process before, I like it.

John Terry spreading the word once more it seems (To Loic Remy)

Looks like he stayed at The Belfrey @ 3.36

Â