Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

I think he'll get goals if he continues to play like he did today. I was expecting him to be a lot less involved, but he created so much today and made great runs. Like someone said, a bit guilty of trying too hard. But seeing as we've complained that he doesn't seem to try hard before that's hardly anything to beat him with imo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I think he'll get goals if he continues to play like he did today. I was expecting him to be a lot less involved, but he created so much today and made great runs. Like someone said, a bit guilty of trying too hard. But seeing as we've complained that he doesn't seem to try hard before that's hardly anything to beat him with imo.

This is Ghazi, gets the ball and diesnt score, hes been like it since early last season, we do not need another Davis on the team.

I said other day and I'll stand by it if he keeps it up sell on once his contract is up, give him that time at least but if he can't find himself somehow, the bloke should be sold.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This is Ghazi, gets the ball and diesnt score, hes been like it since early last season, we do not need another Davis on the team.

Christ that's a thought. Imagine this pair playing a 1v1 kick about. "We're 19 hours in, and it's 0-0"

• Haha 1

Been banging on about this for a while but he's so much more dangerous on the left. He's not a touchline hugging right winger like he's been asked to be over the past year. Trezeguet is more suited to that. His game is about cutting in from the left like he was today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Christ that's a thought. Imagine this pair playing a 1v1 kick about. "We're 19 hours in, and it's 0-0"

I was thinking a month of playtime none stop and still no resolution to that game 🤣

El Ghazi played well but really should of scored at least one of those many chances.

He was up to the challenge in quite a physical game, he was direct and beat his opponent time and time again using his skills.

Just rather wasteful, but then again he was unlucky with the free-kick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Thinks he's CR7 every time he gets into a position to play the pass and has wayward shots instead. Terrible.

If Traore took a shot half the times ElGhazi did he would have scored a couple.

Thank god we have someone who isn't afraid to shoot, but my god the guy needs to hit the target.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Thug said:

According to whoscored, our best player statistically. 
But that won’t stop people making up crap on here.

BCBB57A7-D018-4D80-A35B-517309E365D8.jpeg

Making what up? That he was bad? Game of opinions.

He should have scored five and scored none. Desperately unlucky with the FK and shite for all his other shots.

He'll rightly be back out the side when everyone is fit.

4 minutes ago, birdman said:

He was great. Apart from not scoring, or shooting when he should have passed perhaps I can't fault his effort. On another day he scores. On another day we win.

Which is pretty much a summary of his entire time here. On another day...

Truth is his effort is good, his approach play is good but his end product and decision making just isn’t.

Free kick was that close.  Had great run after great run. Needed more patience in front of goal. He was desperate for one of those strikes to go in. 

Gotta trust your teammates El Ghazi. In the end he played well and hopefully he can build on that performance. 

Â