Match Thread: Hull v Villa

limpid

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Yeah I know bro. I just don't know why he won't play to our strengths. We're lacking good defenders but look good going forward. So pile in with the defenders and drop the forwards. No team should ever have Elmo, Taylor and Hutton in it. Ever.

I rate Elmo but agree about the others. 

Steer, Taylor, Hutton and Elphick on the same defence is terrifying

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Who would be the third centre back?  Surely we can't be letting Hutton that close to our own penalty box, that's suicide.  Gotta be at full back surely.  I'm hoping for 4 at the back with Elmo as a winger.

Yep, I’m hoping it’s four at the back for that reason (with Elmo as the right winger, Adomah left wing), but as @alreadyexists says, the wing back formation has been frequently used in pre season.

• Like 1

Just now, JuanCrablo24 said:

Here is a novel thought why don't we see how the match goes, then judge it then based on actual facts. UTV

Take those progressive thoughts out of here. Leave us hotheads to our prejudice.

• Like 1

Just now, JuanCrablo24 said:

Here is a novel thought why don't we see how the match goes, then judge it then based on actual facts. UTV

Stop trying to put a positive spin on things ?

• Like 1

yezzzzzzzzzzz!

Finally a match thread, we can all return to our normal reasonable selves.

We'll know soon enough this evening if Bruce needs bombing by drone or bj's off every last one of us.

Unbelievably the ESPN+ app is working on this flight - well I just tested it and the little league baseball game from Ohio came through crystal clear!

Fingers crossed I can get a good pic from Hull!

Edited by TheAuthority

Shocking team selection. As per bloody normal, Bruce goes safety first. Green on the bench!! WTF!!  6 defensively minded players, if it is 352 why the **** does he have to play a strict holding midfielder and only 1 up front!!??

He simply is the completely wrong person to take us forward. He needs to go ASAP. 

• Like 3

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Current interview now. What do you need to do differently

"We have to be a bit younger. Too many games. Should have changed it more often. The age of squad was wrong side of 30. We need more legs and energy"

Starting line up - 7 out of 10 players are or will hit the 30 mark this year.

You **** serious?!?!?!

100% this mate.