Match Thread: Hull v Villa

limpid

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the moaning from the Bruce Out brigade. The only way we'll get rid of him is by playing badly and losing a run of games. You should be delighted with a negative team of inept players. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, eholm said:

532 or 352.....both mean playing 3 CBs with wing backs......at least in the traditional sense. 

Well yeah, but having let's say Alonso and Moses who are both attacking and good with the ball compared to Taylor who is afraid of crossing the half way line and Elmo who are will have to compensate for new CB Hutton and his positional creativity is a bit different in ways than just numbers.

Edit: If we had Adomah and Green on the flanks i'd say it's very much 3-5-whatever.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I don't understand the moaning from the Bruce Out brigade. The only way we'll get rid of him is by playing badly and losing a run of games. You should be delighted with a negative team of inept players. 

I'm one of those 'Bruce out' people. But never ever do I want us to lose. Rather win and get promotion under Bruce than not at all. I am critical of Bruce because he makes mistakes and chooses players which maybe don't deserve it, as well as the football which doesn't suit our players. But I never ever want to lose.