Match Thread: Play Off Final v Fulham

limpid

Our only decent spell of possession ended up with us winning a throw in.

We threw it backwards, passed it to Johnson who hoofed it up field and we turned it over.

Sums us up so for.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, andym said:

Shambles, but its happened many times under Bruce.

He simply cant/wont get us to keep and pass the ball.

As a result weve spent all half chasing shadows, and its only going to get worse given the heat.

their keep passes it out always unless under pressure, ours passes is out 1 in 6 clearances.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blunther said:

Kevin Friend isn’t a poor official. He’s a **** crook. I’ve said it for years and I stand by it. Bent word removed. 

Friend is not my favorite, but his performance as 4th official is nowhere on the list of factors contributing to us being behind at the half.  

Edited by srsmithusa
  • Confused 1

our biggest issue is that there is zero pace in our team.  all fulham have to do is give the ball to sessegnon or fredricks to run with and they leave our entire team for dist.  they literally only need to run with the ball to create chances.

Sorry I am here in the stadium. All this shit about being dominated by Fulham is nonsense. Yes were been awful but have Fulham had one shot on target other than the goal? 

We need to take one chance and its back to 50 50 

• Like 1

Absolutely woeful performance so far, Fulham totally controlled that first half, by far the better team but they will be disappointed to only be 1-0 up. We still have a slight chance even though we deserve nothing 

Fulham have quality like sessegnon and cairny, but they also have average players  like mcdonald, tim ream etc

Yet they are all able to pass and move better than us. 

Any kind of pressure and we just revert to hoofing

• Like 1

We need Kodjia on. Grabban and Adomah are doing **** all in their respective positions. This team always finds a way to disappoint ffs. We're making Fulham look like the Barcelona they think they are.