Match Thread: Play Off Final v Fulham

limpid

Kodjia and Hogan will end up on for Jedinak and Hourihane and it will be 80 yard hoofball. I have seen it before countless times. Game is over. We have and have never had a plan B. 

• Thanks 1

Shambles, but its happened many times under Bruce.

He simply cant/wont get us to keep and pass the ball.

As a result weve spent all half chasing shadows, and its only going to get worse given the heat.

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Need one of those famous Steve Bruce team talks ?

A proper manager need more than talk , he need to analysis/ switch tactics etc. Sadly I dont think he’s capable of that 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow that was shocking.

No one up front 

No support

Grealish far too deep

Lots needs changing second half because they have 5 yards more space all the time.

Grealish needs to be in the top 3rd not collecting it from defenders.

Step it up because theres only one winner at the mo and it isnt us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AXD said:

Jedinak is the only one performance today. We lack ideas and forward drive, terry had to go on a run but couldn’t find anyone else joining

unfortunately Terry is half the problem today. making too many school boy errors. letting platers pull him out of position too easily.

Grealish seems to be only person who wants to win, everyone else is just having a stroll in the park. Completely off the pace, no communication, no commitment, really the wrong day to not turn up. Fulham have played very well and are well deservedly in front however how fredericks is still on the pitch is beyond me.

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

unfortunately Terry is half the problem today. making too many school boy errors. letting platers pull him out of position too easily.

Over the hill, should not be retained next season. 

Grabban has been pathetic as well, no energy, doing **** all, and his touch has been shit. I'm ashamed of this team.