Match Thread: Play Off Final v Fulham

limpid

Just now, srsmithusa said:

Friend is not my favorite, but his performance as 4th official is nowhere else n the list of factors contributing to us being behind at the half.  

The blatant attempt to snap Grealish’s knee is quite a big moment in the game. I didn’t say he’s responsible for our performance, but every time he refs us his performance is so bad that it can only be fraudulent. The man is a crook. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Sorry I am here in the stadium. All this shit about being dominated by Fulham is nonsense. Yes were been awful but have Fulham had one shot on target other than the goal? 

We need to take one chance and its back to 50 50 

You're not the only one and yes it is complete domination from them, we are absolutely horrendous in every single department, it's men against boys despite us having the more 'experienced' players.

• Like 1

Look Fulham are quick in the midfield and like to build out of the back. You need a high press system for that. Only Hourihane is pressing in our midfield. 

We need Hogan up top to chase their centerbacks because that’s where their attacks start. Adomah looks out of it so push Grabban wide, and tell Grealish to dribble at them.

Snodgrass also needs to wake the hell up.

• Like 2

They should be down to 10 men, no questi9on.

I would say "surely we can't be worse this half" but it's us, so we probabaly can find a way ;) Still though all to play for, not lost yeat, but we can't concede again and we can't defend the 18 yard line, we desperately need better movement from in front of Jedi.

Just now, blunther said:

The blatant attempt to snap Grealish’s knee is quite a big moment in the game. I didn’t say he’s responsible for our performance, but every time he refs us his performance is so bad that it can only be fraudulent. The man is a crook. 

I agree

Everytime we go to Wembley we have a shocking decision go against us

Sick of it

Just now, penguin said:

Seeing just how close the official on the touch line was to that stamp, absolute corruption nothing was given

He had a look on his face like he knew too. He's always been the absolute worst.

7 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

A proper manager need more than talk , he need to analysis/ switch tactics etc. Sadly I dont think he’s capable of that 

Neither do I 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sorry I am here in the stadium. All this shit about being dominated by Fulham is nonsense. Yes were been awful but have Fulham had one shot on target other than the goal? 

We need to take one chance and its back to 50 50 

Fulham have had 4 shots on target.

• Like 1

No ball control.....no movement off the ball.....no one on the ball is expecting anyone to run.....its poor.

we are creating a up hill battle for ourselves.

the ball sessegnon has played is simple and basic quite frankly, but cairney read it and had the nous to make the run.....this really is basic stuff.

Edited by TRO

Just now, Czechlad said:

Look Fulham are quick in the midfield and like to build out of the back. You need a high press system for that. Only Hourihane is pressing in our midfield. 

We need Hogan up top to chase their centerbacks because that’s where their attacks start. Adomah looks out of it so push Grabban wide, and tell Grealish to dribble at them.

Snodgrass also needs to wake the hell up.

Whereas we're deep and playing basically with 4 fullbacks, rotten approach from Bruce, badly exposed by a vastly superior manager so far. If we don't change things now we lose this by 2 or 3 goals.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

You're not the only one and yes it is complete domination from them, we are absolutely horrendous in every single department, it's men against boys despite us having the more 'experienced' players.

We have a better squad really, their movement and pattern of play is different class compared to us. The better footballing side doesn't always win though so who knows we might still get something here.