Match Thread: Play Off Final v Fulham

limpid

I understand the want to negate them but when comes at the complete expense of control of the middle of the park and any fluency in attack it’s too much, especially when it isn’t working! Surely Bruce can see this...

Reffing is shocking but we're asking for this by sitting too deep. I understand the concerns of their pace but Adomah's running to left back with Frederick's stuck on the halfway line! 

Hutton and Adomah fell asleep for the goal but he was definitely Hutton's man. They need to press Cairney and stop him getting on the ball as he's their version of Grealish. 

We look old and tired. Time for Kodjia to be the hero and get hold of the ball up top as Grabban is a passenger.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I don’t think there’s really any need for the “we’ve lost” posts at this stage. There’s no prize for “told you first”. 

They are not “we’ve lost” posts. They are posts discussing the utter shit we are watching. If you don’t want to discuss the match, it might be a good idea to stay out of the match thread. 

• Like 2

Why the feck does Bruce have Adomah playing so deep when Fulham has possession?   Elmo on sessegnon and double team kamara?   What the feck?  And then Albert lets the runner go right by him.