What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Wife has done me a beer/wine advent calendar again, this one last night (day 😎 was very tasty.

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
schpeeling
  • Like 4

Bought a bottle of this for Xmas morning. The missus and daughter will have some sort of fizzy wine, I'll have some champagne-like beer. Done this the last few Xmases

Apple infused Belgian-style saison, very lightly effervescent and brewed with wild yeast 9% ABV - £8.50 a bottle.

Should be drunk in a champagne flute as the picture suggests

Named after Ninkasi the Sumerian goddess of Beer

I've never tasted a beer like it

ninkais-gold-award.png?v=1647950420&widt

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bought a bottle of this for Xmas morning. The missus and daughter will have some sort of fizzy wine, I'll have some champagne-like beer. Done this the last few Xmases

Apple infused Belgian-style saison, very lightly effervescent and brewed with wild yeast 9% ABV - £8.50 a bottle.

A mate put me on to their sours years back, weirdly beautiful beer, great brewery, as daft as it sounds I would try that because it's them and I know the quality is there even it doesn't sound right

Edited by villa4europe

On 16/12/2022 at 15:05, bickster said:

You might want to get a couple of bottles in to keep the tradition. Just read they have gone insolvent.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

You might want to get a couple of bottles in to keep the tradition. Just read they have gone insolvent.

I literally gave a second bottle away as a gift yesterday :D 

Also currently reduced in Waitrose. 

Â