• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
villadude

What's your tipple this evening then?

villadude    72

I've had a few cans of lager today, inter mingled with a few glasses of white wine here n there, and the obligatory couple of glasses of Sherry when I went to see my Aunt this morning for my new jumper.

For the rest of the evening I'll be getting stuck into a bottle of Grahams 15 year old Port, reckon I might get the cheese board out too....

What about you then?

Rodders    2,826

champagne, calrsberg xmas lager ( not good ) and now back on to tried and tested 1664, port and red wine. Tomrrowe will note be fun.

leviramsey    1,891

Nothing, alas.

I got lost in something else until after 11 o'clock Christmas Eve, which is when the packies close for the night, and they all close on Christmas...

:(

Ryan.    211
Nothing, alas.

I got lost in something else until after 11 o'clock Christmas Eve, which is when the packies close for the night, and they all close on Christmas...

did he say that or am i really that bad?

villadude    72
Nothing, alas.

You're talking about your local shop I take it?

:?

theboyangel    3,286

I started on Champagne with the Doris - moved onto Mexico Mules and finished on Black Russians - I FEEL GOOD!!!! see you in the morning!

and now im having a tipple of the ol'e jack daniels :)

with coke i hope?

the one i have now is straight, i might add coke to the next one. ummmmm. i shud really drink the wanky jim beam i got brought first, because jack should be for special occasions, remember that.