1st leg pre match

Demitri_C

On 09/05/2018 at 10:15, Demitri_C said:

Agree with most of that except the kodjia part. I don't think he will add that much just yet as he looks way off the pace to me which is understandable considering how long he has been out for.

I agree he is not quite up to full match fitness but he is getting there and along with Jack he a player who is more than capable of producing that one moment of magic that will turn a game in our favour. I think and hope that the playoffs may well bring out the best in him on one or three occasions.  

Just noticed that, like us last season, Middlesbrough didn't score more than three in a league game this season. Whereas we managed it six times. That has suddenly made me feel a little bit less worried, just slightly. But... if they finally score more than three on Saturday I won't be too impressed. ::rant:

Edited by robby b

16 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Now I'm absolutely shitting myself :D

Funny seeing 'arry in that clip as I was just chatting to him about being there with qpr last week (while he was not mowing my lawn very well). He'd just played golf with Peter McParland and been discussing Bruce getting us up. #csb

It will be a real nail biter.....but we have taken 4 points off them in the league, already.

I think it could well mirror the league result......win away, draw at Home.

I have been a bit dismissive about the importance of this game as I’ve enjoyed the Championship but really starting to get nervous now. You’re in it to win it, and while I won’t be desolate or angry if we lose (save for if they don’t try), I really do want us to feel the joy of success again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

It will be a real nail biter.....but we have taken 4 points off them in the league, already.

I think it could well mirror the league result......win away, draw at Home.

Traore missed 1 game or got sent off in the other didnt he? he is the danger man

12 hours ago, rubberman said:

Funny seeing 'arry in that clip as I was just chatting to him about being there with qpr last week (while he was not mowing my lawn very well). He'd just played golf with Peter McParland and been discussing Bruce getting us up. #csb

I love that Harry Redknapp mows your lawn.

• Like 1

Johnstone being out is pretty huge.

I've been thinking about this game, and my thoughts are for the first leg, Adomah and Jedi must start.

Hutton will need help with Adama and Adomah is much better suited to that than Kodja. Plus, Adama will hopefully leave some space down our left for Jack and Adomah to link up in. The natural width that Adomah will provide will be very handy.

Tony Pulis is Tony Pulls, expect them to be dangerous from set-pieces and long balls. Jedi's height is needed. 

Edited by PieFacE

22 hours ago, KSV said:

Just push gently. Try reading a magazine. You'll get there mate

Courtesy flushes wouldn’t go amiss either.

• Like 1