1st leg pre match

Demitri_C

Everyone kinda mocks him, and granted he has terrible elements to his game, but Adama scares the bejeezes out of me. He is sooooo quick and dynamic, and because he is kinda lazy defensively he will always be quite far up the park so we can't ever really push up on that side.

Hopefully it will give a wee bit more room on our left for Jack and Albert to work something though cos that has worked in the past

Worried by Adama also, by all accounts he has been much, much improved this season and his end product has really come on. Was talking to a guy at work who is a Boro fan and he seemed to think their tactics were basically to keep it tight and give it to Adama, so he will be their main threat for sure. Therefore Adomah has to play, just because of the fact his defensive work is far ahead of that of Kodjia/Grabban. Hopefully Hutton can get a few strong challenges in early doors as well to dampen Adama’s enthusiasm somewhat.

That being said, I’m not worried about a pasting - I would be very surprised if there was more than a goal separating the two sides after this game. Would go with Jedi for the extra height that will no doubt be needed when facing a Pulis team, and try and nick a goal somewhere.

Johnstone’s first born

Elmo Chester JT Hutton

Jedi

Snod Hourihane Grealish Adomah

Grabban

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Hold on, Johnstone might be out because his wife has got Bunn in the oven?!

I don’t feel too confident with our 3rd choice in such a big game...

This was a lazy journalism.  He can be with her anytime he wants, as long as he don't miss the games. Bruce has made it clear he needs him even if it means missing the birth.

Fair play to footballers though. Especially the ones who can stand up and be counted in big games like this. Here i am, hundreds of miles away, with nothing vested in this game other than supporting villa, yet Im shaking like a pooping dog. I dunno how they do it