1st leg pre match

Demitri_C

39 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Fair play to footballers though. Especially the ones who can stand up and be counted in big games like this. Here i am, hundreds of miles away, with nothing vested in this game other than supporting villa, yet Im shaking like a pooping dog. I dunno how they do it

I think it's the lack of control.

We're in the equivalent of driver less car speeding down the motorway at 120mph hoping that we successfully make it in one piece. It's the lack of control that's terrifying, but if you were to get into the drivers seat you'd feel just fine.  

The players are in the drivers seat so while there are likely some butterflies in the stomachs of some players today, I am sure they aren't even close to as nervous as the fans are. 

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Soppy, my arse. The birth of your child >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> football.

I can see the forgiving fans now after bunn drops the ball in his own net. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm at my mother in law's surprise 80th birthday party so I'll be trying to sneakily watch it on my phone.

Bloody typical!

You need to sort your priorities out mate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm at my mother in law's surprise 80th birthday party so I'll be trying to sneakily watch it on my phone.

Bloody typical!

If you leave it will be a Surprise ;) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm pretty confindent, on form we can beat anyone in the Championship

Gonna regret this but I think we have the perfect set of players for this type of game, they seem to do well in big ocassions and I think that's because of the experience we have in the team - they showed they couldn't grind it out over a season like Cardiff but for the one off games with high stakes we are good value. 

• Like 1