New Manager Speculation

maqroll

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

apart from Givan , Okore , Vlaar , Cleverly , Bacuna , Grealish , Weimann and Benteke  ,  you are absolutely correct  :)

Interestingly Lambert was sacked after a 2-0 loss to Hull where Steve Bruce was in charge. Elmo also played against us in a team made up entirely of right backs.

Pointless fact of the day

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Interestingly Lambert was sacked after a 2-0 loss to Hull where Steve Bruce was in charge. Elmo also played against us in a team made up entirely of right backs.

Pointless fact of the day

I guess it's a lesson. Be careful what you wish for.

Can everybody going to the game look to their left and right. 

If said person is David Moyes can you start pointing at him and shout that you have caught the person who threw the cabbage!

The resulting ban should come in handy!

Edited by Nigel
  • Haha 3

Purslow has also said that he hopes to appoint reasonably quickly. To me that rules out anyone managing a current club.

I still think it will be Carvalho  (in which case I will have to learn to spell in his name)

.......Although correct me if I am wrong - But wasn't Moyes at a recent villa game? 

Moyes would be such a dull uninspired appointment that will literally change nothing. We will be in this exact same position in 2 years imo. 

But I still think it's Henry.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1