Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

20 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Wonder how much Abel Hernandez would want. Maybe we can offload Hogan and offer him a contract. Although he has been linked to CSKA Moscow (and Leeds).

There were rumours at the time his contract was running out that he wanted north of £100k a week... needless to say all the interest in him dropped off after that.

I think he'll wait it out until the end of the window in the hope some team gets desperate and gives him a stupid contract.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Barry Douglas is a footballer, he can play. He may not be a massive name, but if we got him I would be fooking delighted. He is exactly what we need, we don't retain possession, we don't play the ball out, we get penned in because we have no out ball and we struggle to relieve pressure and get ourselves back on the ball.

I want 2 FBs who are comfortable receiving the ball and finding a pass, instead of nothing ball after nothing ball "into the channel"

*"into the channel* being kind. Half the time they are into the Trinity and Doug Ellis.

A good player who comfortably looked PL quality last season in a side passing and using the ball.

Under this manager, he'd learn soon enough what to do when he's got zero options other than aimless clip forward.

We haven't signed him sadly, that Alan Nixon bloke responded to the wrong thing on twitter.

4 hours ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

There were rumours at the time his contract was running out that he wanted north of £100k a week... needless to say all the interest in him dropped off after that.

I think he'll wait it out until the end of the window in the hope some team gets desperate and gives him a stupid contract.  

Sounds like a Villa signing, if he's alcoholic, agoraphobic and injury prone we'd probably give him a 5 years deal on 100k a week. Might even get 3 or 4 90 minutes out of him before we never see him again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Villa Transfers

@avfctransfers1
André Moreira, Goalkeeper coming in on Season long loan

Tweet won't embed.

He is pretty damn reliable too, so that sounds like a likely loan deal. 

He just tweeted it could be a view to a permanent, so could be a way we get a player in but spread the cost over two or more years to help with ffp.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Jorge Mendes FC

Who was it said the first thing the new owners should do was to phone Senior Mendes? ?

Edited by New_Hope
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â