Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I wonder if we could afford to loan Snodgrass again? He really would be worth the wages and the loan fee if there was one.

Reckon it'll more likely be players of a Spanish lilt than Scottish. But if funds are available, and Henry gets the gig this is going to be quite a fun transfer window....

17 minutes ago, thejoker said:

I wouldn't bring Snodgrass back personally. He was generally good for us, but he's far too slow for a winger. I guess we'll be bringing in some younger players now.

I loved Snoddy, but agree that it's time for something new. 

It's only getting better from here...?

17 minutes ago, thejoker said:

I wouldn't bring Snodgrass back personally. He was generally good for us, but he's far too slow for a winger. I guess we'll be bringing in some younger players now.

14 assists last season.

Joint top in the Championship suggests he’s still useful despite his lack of pace.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he would be more than good enough for this league. 

he probably would but he struggled in Ukraine and Greece and had one great season in La Liga. Doesnt indicate the connections Henry can bring either

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

That would be a bit of a disaster if we got him to do the transfers if Henry comes.

SHA had him on commision last summer and he came up with the likes of N'Doye.:lol:

might bring in his old teammates Adebayor, Clichy, Bradley Wright Phillips or Flamini

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

might bring in his old teammates Adebayor, Clichy, Bradley Wright Phillips or Flamini

Flamini is reportedly worth €30 Billion due to his bio chemical company, he's richer than our owners combined! SHTFU! 

Edited by Hoof hearted

23 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Flamini is reportedly worth €30 Billion due to his bio chemical company, he's richer than our owners combined! SHTFU! 

Yes, it has been reported that this is the case.

Incorrectly reported.  €30 Billion is the size of the market that his business is targeting. He is a very wealthy man, but more in the tens of millions rather than tens of billions.

55 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Yes, it has been reported that this is the case.

Incorrectly reported.  €30 Billion is the size of the market that his business is targeting. He is a very wealthy man, but more in the tens of millions rather than tens of billions.

Nerd! 

• Like 1

Should Henry come in, is it too ambitious to think that we could bring Benteke back? I know it would need some kind of FFP loophole / creatively structured deal to do so but imagine for a moment that's possible, it could happen right? ? ?

- Palace want to shift him out and he's not exactly got suiters lined up to sign him.

- He's worked with Henry within the Belgium set up.

- In the last few days he liked a tweet which had Henry pictured against a Villa background.

- He'd be our version of Lukaku if Henry wanted to set us up in the same style as the Belgium side we saw at the world cup.

Â