Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

He is pretty damn reliable too, so that sounds like a likely loan deal. 

He just tweeted it could be a view to a permanent, so could be a way we get a player in but spread the cost over two or more years to help with ffp.

We now have the money to do this!!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Hopefully mendes manages this guy

I would be really chuffed to see Snoddy back. That would be great. Maybe his thread can get moved over from ‘other football’, back to VillaTalk, has that ever happened? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Poor man's Gollini

Is he? that's a shame, tell us about his strengths and weaknesses, does he come for crosses?, is he a good shot stopper? does he catch or punch? can he kick well? whats his distribution like? Just asking as you seem to know all about him! ?

• Like 4

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Is he? that's a shame, tell us about his strengths and weaknesses, does he come for crosses?, is he a good shot stopper? does he catch or punch? can he kick well? whats his distribution like? Just asking as you seem to know all about him! ?

I don't care about any of that can he do this?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I didn't know Tommy Elphick could rap.

It's his twin brother.

He has a glandular disorder hence why he's twice as tall as Tommy

• Haha 1

He works at the hospital where all our medicals are done, so will see names when they’re booked in.

One thing I can say for certain about this keeper, from watching that YouTube compilation, is that he’s really good at shot stopping when the shot is straight at him :thumb: He’s going to be our De Gea. 

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

He works at the hospital where all our medicals are done, so will see names when they’re booked in.

One thing I can say for certain about this keeper, from watching that YouTube compilation, is that he’s really good at shot stopping when the shot is straight at him :thumb: He’s going to be our De Gea. 

Good at shot stopping when the shot is straight at him?! So is my cat!

Â