Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

10 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Wonder how much Abel Hernandez would want. Maybe we can offload Hogan and offer him a contract. Although he has been linked to CSKA Moscow (and Leeds).

He wants 100k a week apparently :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

Good at shot stopping when the shot is straight at him?! So is my cat!

What’s his wage demands? Get the info to Bruce quickly, I’d imagine they’re a whisker of Agbonlahors wages before he left... 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tayls said:

What’s his wage demands? Get the info to Bruce quickly, I’d imagine they’re a whisker of Agbonlahors wages before he left... 

That was paw...

• Haha 2

@avfctransfers1

Tomorrow Morning I will open the Twitter gates to new followers for 30 mins. 10am until 10:30am. I have 2000 requests which I have no intention of sifting through! Let your mates know

He has just tweeted this, so anyone wanting to follow him then this is your chance ?

@Okonokos

Edited by villan-scott

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

@avfctransfers1

Tomorrow Morning I will open the Twitter gates to new followers for 30 mins. 10am until 10:30am. I have 2000 requests which I have no intention of sifting through! Let your mates know

He has just tweeted this, so anyone wanting to follow him then this is your chance ?

@Okonokos

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say. 

I'd be happy to bring Snodgrass in, but don't play him every single match again. Mid season he hit great form, but then had a heavy drop in form. He looked fatigued and slow in our crucial matches. Hopefully he can Green can share minutes on the wings. 

47 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd rather have Adomah right, Green left, than Snodgrass being resigned 

Adomah is useless on the right. And Green has no chance whatsoever to replace Snodgrass' goals and assists.

Edited by AVTuco

About a week and a half until the first game. 2 weeks until the window SLAMS shut and a little over a month until the close of the loan window.

Looks like one of our loans this year will be a keeper again. Is it still 5 max?

No other news other than Chester's move to Stoke seems off and Grealish to Spurs has gone quiet with some guy getting our hopes up on talksport suggesting both are staying.

Been a quiet yet rollercoaster ride this summer so far.

If they are staying then we'll need to offload a few more. McCormack and a bunch of midfielders (Gardner, Tshibola, Lyden and Lansbury for me) is basically how I see it.

And then a Striker, Centre Back and a Winger in as a minimum. Be nice if we were looking for a Left Back imo. They'd be the other 4 loans I hope we're looking at though.

If we can buy a decent CB as well we should. If we can upgrade and sell on Elphick on top of that then great.

With this keeper coming in - has Bunn actually signed a new contract or is he just still kicking around? Sooner we're shot of him the better imo.

19 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Adomah is useless on the right. And Green has no chance whatsoever to replace Snodgrass' goals and assists.

He's not, he was one of our best player from the right the season before last. We need to rely more on the players we own and bring our youth through. Snodgrass is getting old and last season didn't deliver at the biggest occasion (play off final), we need to move on.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

@avfctransfers1

@Okonokos

:)

Edited by Villan4Life

Just now, Villan4Life said:

Looks like he has deleted his twitter account.

Still up. Complete coincidence i happened to follow this guy, just before he locked it. Doesn't mean anything, others will broadcast his info quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Still up. Complete coincidence i happened to follow this guy, just before he locked it. Doesn't mean anything, others will broadcast his info quickly. 

I edited the above post mate as i was searching for Villatransfers1 and not avfctransfers1 on twitter at first couldn't find him then realised my error.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â