Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

On 25/06/2018 at 10:51, Jareth said:

Blue sky thinking here but Trent Sainsbury is at a Chinese club - maybe we can throw a few Chinese bucks around avoiding the money leaving China...

If only Tony had some Chinese money that would be a great idea. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wouldn’t be overly surprised if our back 5 is Steer, Bree, Elphick, Bedeau and Hutton.

That would mean relegation or very close to it IMO.

Edited by villa89

Its only TBAR - but an ITK on there reckons we have sales lined up to the tune of £30m - suggests one of them maybe Andre Green  - but Adds that one of the departees isn't Chester.   

Spurs double swoop for Greene & Grealish. ???

selling the youngsters and keeping the experienced players on high wages meaning we'll have rebuild once again next season no matter what sounds exactly like something Villa would do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

selling the youngsters and keeping the experienced players on high wages meaning we'll have rebuild once again next season no matter what sounds exactly like something Villa would do.

Sell Andre Green so we can offer Jedi and Whelan another 2 years sounds about right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, hippo said:

Its only TBAR - but an ITK on there reckons we have sales lined up to the tune of £30m - suggests one of them maybe Andre Green  - but Adds that one of the departees isn't Chester.   

Spurs double swoop for Greene & Grealish. ???

Selling Green would be ridiculous.

We will get almost no money for him and his wages will be miniscule, it would be like trying to bail out an ocean liner with a thimble.

He needs to replace Snodders next season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Yeah Green going would be effing stupid. That would really piss me off. I accept Jack is likely off, but no reason to sell Green either. 

Unless its a double offer from Spurs ......Also its better for FFP to sell home grown players that didn't cost us a transfer fee

I think anyone and everyone is for sale. I think our team strength of lack of it for next season only seems to be a concern for us fans. It's so sad that our great football club has apparently sunk so low so quickly.

Edited by John
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Can we sign the South Korean keeper :D

• Sadly I doubt we are able to sign anyone let alone someone who would expect to be paid for playing for us or whose club would anticipate receiving any fee.:(

Can't see any incomings (maybe not even outgoings) until we see something more definitive from the club. If talking to buyers, all that will be part of the negotiation. Villa WITH Grealish is worth a lot more than without. So no massive movement unless it's the Status Quo

• Like 1

Â