Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

4 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Another one we look to miss out on is Grabban, going forest apparently. Blues also interested.. ?

Forest are going to be this season's Wolves by the look of things. They've already signed someone from Benfica for £13m, as well as loaning a 2nd player from them, and both are highly rated.

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Forest are going to be this season's Wolves by the look of things. They've already signed someone from Benfica for £13m, as well as loaning a 2nd player from them, and both are highly rated.

They been taken over again or something? Where the hell they got all this money from? Ahhh well looks like were going to be scraping the barrel if we lucky.

35 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

They been taken over again or something? Where the hell they got all this money from? Ahhh well looks like were going to be scraping the barrel if we lucky.

Maybe they're doing what we did and chucking everything at it in the hope of getting promoted, then if it fails they can just potentially go in to administration too. FFP working a treat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Another one we look to miss out on is Grabban, going forest apparently. Blues also interested.. ?

Absolutely fine.  Incredibly limited 31 year old striker for £5m?  No thanks.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Weve been linked with David Mcgoldrick on a free this morning.... christ this is going to be a s**t window.....

Edit- seen it, he’s not a bad Championship player, I’d take him on a free but it would probably mean blocking RHM’s progression

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Don't worry about Johnson signing for WBA. I heard a rumour that Pickford is on his way to VIlla Park ?

*edit* sorry - my mistake, it was Pickfords - Wyness is arranging for his stuff to be collected.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Edit- seen it, he’s not a bad Championship player, I’d take him on a free but it would probably mean blocking RHM’s progression

Over the last 4 year's he's averaged 1 goal in every 5 games. He's not good enough at all.

Is he a striker? I don't know who he is or how good he is, but if we were to sell Kodjia & Hogan to pay the bills, then I'd take a Championship striker on a free, because otherwise we'd be relying on McCormack, Davis and RHM.

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You wouldn’t even take him on a free?

No. He's not good enough at all. He will only get in the way of our youngsters and take up wages that we can't afford anyway. Hogan, Kodjia, RHM and Davis would all be ahead of him.

Edited by daggy_333
I'm an idiot.
  • Like 2

Â