Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

The fact that a player would rather play for Pulis speaks volumes about BruceBall. 

Bruce really starting to embarrass himself now. 

Yes because pulis plays great football.

That's the reason he chose them obviously 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Apparently after Tavares on loan as we didn’t manage to sign him earlier this month. Does  anyone watch Ligue 1 and saw him play?

Has 3 goals in the league already this season 

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has 3 goals in the league already this season 

Blimey, that’s a decent return from a couple of games. 

But... it does beg the question why would he want a loan away if he’s playing and scoring where he is?

Edited by alreadyexists

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That's impressive. I just want a but if pace up top and someone that can score a goal. 

Kodjia looked the part before that major injury. We haven't bad a real goal scorer up top since benteke consistently 

He is 6 foot 2 and looks a bit of a unit. doesnt look that pacy either and is 30 soon

Pulis got a tune out of Bolasie when he was at Palace, probably a factor in him agreeing to drop down, being top atm helps too. Like many have said that injury he had is a big risk tho.

Going to be depressing if we dont get a few decent additions. Sell the project damnit Bruce. Show some tapes of the slick football you produce or something Steve

I think Maddison would be the shrewd signing here on a loan to buy.

He'd be hungry to impress having moved up a division his knee isn't shot to shit like Bolasie and he'd probs be just as good as Oji and more long term for us.

• Like 1

From earlier in the window the story was Everton wanted a a large part of Bolasie's wages covered for him to leave , could it be the case that we don't want/can't cover those cost's where as Boro who have £14mil ( after our cut of the Traore transfer ) in their pocket are prepared to invest some of that on wages ? 

If your Bolasie and you want to join a team likely to go up and earn a perm move Boro are as good as option as us right now to be honest , add in Pulis who he worked with before and who just last season go the best out of Traore and it's not a shock he would go there 

Shame for us if he does but that's where we are now 

Apparently we actually agreed a fee for tavares but run out of time to complete the deal according to hitc 

9 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think Maddison would be the shrewd signing here on a loan to buy.

He'd be hungry to impress having moved up a division his knee isn't shot to shit like Bolasie and he'd probs be just as good as Oji and more long term for us.

I like the look of him have to admit. Suprised bruce has not gone in for him considering he destroyed us at villa park a few years ago

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently we actually agreed a fee for tavares but run out of time to complete the deal according to hitc 

I like the look of him have to admit. Suprised bruce has not gone in for him considering he destroyed us at villa park a few years ago

Was in January 2018 ;)  6th January

Edited by Villan4Life

4 hours ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

The fact that a player would rather play for Pulis speaks volumes about BruceBall. 

Bruce really starting to embarrass himself now. 

Yeah absolutely nothing to do with fact that he played for Pulis before.

• Like 2

Would he get a work permit for a loan? just seen this and they obviously either want loan him or get rid.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-real-madrid-reportedly-having-doubts-about-vinicius-junior-20180819

Vinicius Junior was bought for €46 million two years ago from Flamengo, but the teenager is on the rocks at the La Liga giant, as per recent news reports.

He said at his press conference: I want to thank Ronaldo for being here. He's someone I've always followed and it's incredible to be by his side. I'll give much success to Madrid."

"It's a unique feeling being here, I have to thank God and my family. My style is most similar to that of Neymar."

"I want to adapt quickly and they're helping me out greatly."

"I will be staying with the first team of real Madrid. I hadn't noticed that my shirt doesn't have a number, but I've come to play."

According to Spanish publication Sport, Real had the plan to bring in the teenager and play him mostly in the second team, while playing him sporadically in the first team, too.

Those plans have gone out the window, however. And this is because of one player: Martin Odegaard.

Â