Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

32 minutes ago, av1 said:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek apparently looking for a loan move ?

Surely would go to a Premier League side ahead of us. Not to say we wouldn’t be a good option for him but imagine there would be strong competition. 

2 minutes ago, dnmacf said:

Surely would go to a Premier League side ahead of us. Not to say we wouldn’t be a good option for him but imagine there would be strong competition. 

Premier Clubs can't sign loan players now that the Aug 9th deadline has passed, but EFL Clubs can until the end of the month. (if I've read the rules change correctly)

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Bolasie and besic both to boro great signings for them. Would have loved Bolasie here. 

If Bolasie has signed for Boro I would assume that we were not in for him. If we were and he chose them over us then he has made a mistake that he will regret and we can do better. 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

He's very good at dribbling & (was before his injury) lightning quick.. But he never scores many or gets that many assists.

He's exciting to watch and I'd like to see how it went if he came here, but I'm not that bothered if he chooses to go elsewhere.

Again, I'd rather we got Snoddy back because he's more or less guaranteed to get 10 assists and 5-10 goals a season.  Less spectacular, more effective. 

This is how I see it, although I think Snoddy is unlikely now as he seems to be a part of West Hams first team squad now, barring a major fallout in the next week or so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I mean all these Premier League players knocking about. Does anyone think they will move to other Premier League teams on loan over the Championship? I don’t think it’s been mentioned?

I agree, no way will we get a shot at a premier league player, they will surely go on loan to Manchester United or Arsenal or even Brighton before they come here surely? Best start looking at league 1 players basically because no one in the Premier League would look to take them on loan ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I don't rate Ojo really hope it's just paper talk! He has done nothing of note on any of his loans so far.

He's a liverpool youngster m8, therefore wunderkid, new gerrard, new owen, new barnes. delete as appropriate, next big thing, trust.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, John said:

If Bolasie has signed for Boro I would assume that we were not in for him. If we were and he chose them over us then he has made a mistake that he will regret and we can do better. 

You need to give those Claret and Blue tinted spectacles a wipe mate!

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's a liverpool youngster m8, therefore wunderkid, new gerrard, new owen, new barnes. delete as appropriate, next big thing, trust.

haha yeah! just hope we don't go there everytime i have seen him he has been shocking.

Wish we went for Harry Wilson but obviously that ship sailed with the issues this summer and him going to Derby.

16 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

You need to give those Claret and Blue tinted spectacles a wipe mate!

No need, I can see clearly now. Look all around, there's nothing but (claret &) blue skies. :D

59 minutes ago, John said:

Or he has signed for Pulis, who got the best out of him and got him that big MONEY move he desired. I believe his knee is knackered and anyone taking him on is taking a big risk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Bolasie and besic both to boro great signings for them. Would have loved Bolasie here. 

The fact that a player would rather play for Pulis speaks volumes about BruceBall. 

Bruce really starting to embarrass himself now. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Or he has signed for Pulis, who got the best out of him and got him that big MONEY move he desired. I believe his knee is knackered and anyone taking him on is taking a big risk

Veey true. From evertonians i speak with his knee injury has taken a lot out of his game. So it is a risk. However at this level I think he would be superb.

He isn't quick though like he use to be

Â