Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

PL cant loan or buy till Jan now so no chance of PL teams hijacking loan deals

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sooooooo, anyone worried about Premier League teams hijacking any loans we go for? Surprised more people aren't discussing this. 

Anyone aware of the Premier league loan rules? 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Skills said:

anyone know if Tottenham can come in for a loan for Grealish??  getting worried he wants to play in the PL

Well if they did move for him again which I doubt it, Levy is a cheapskate and he would just be wasting his time. No doubt all that cost poche an ace in the hole and really irritated him with Levy's tightness.

Wouldn't surprise me if Levy does the same with another player in January, if he does, poche will be thinking what size hammer to use on Levy's head.

3 minutes ago, midian said:

PL cant loan or buy till Jan now so no chance of PL teams hijacking loan deals

Sorry, I think I forgot to put a smiley on my original post, but I didn't think it was necessary really! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sooooooo, anyone worried about Premier League teams hijacking any loans we go for? Surprised more people aren't discussing this. 

Anyone aware of the Premier league loan rules? 

I heard there was something but not been able to get the detail........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, John said:

It would be nice for us to do to someone what Fulham did to us but perhaps Mendes has found us someone else now.

Yes potentially , I hope we bring somebody in soon as we are lacking still in a number of positions and can't afford to be dropping points 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

I heard there was something but not been able to get the detail........

The deadline for loan signings falls on the familiar date of August 31, but this applies only to EFL clubs. No Premier League sides can take advantage of this later deadline.

EFL sides can sign players on loan with an option to agree a permanent move when the next window opens.

EFL sides can sign free agents up until the August 31 deadline. Premier League sides cannot, as again, they are not permitted to do any business after August 9.

Edited by ViewFromT2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think he will pick 'Boro to be honest, played well under Pulis at Palace. 

Though...

I know it'll likely be a loan, but it will be funny if we manage to get Fulham's first choice LB signing after they nicked their second choice Bryan from under our noses. Maybe they did us a favour if they think he's better :D 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I know it'll likely be a loan, but it will be funny if we manage to get Fulham's first choice LB signing after they nicked their second choice Bryan from under our noses. Maybe they did us a favour if they think he's better :D 

I'll be honest and admit I know little of either player. But Joe Bryan played a ball into the box for a Fulham goal at the weekend, the like's of which I simply can't remember seeing from a Villa left back in donkeys years. I really wish he had joined us....if Targett is as good as that, he'll do for me!

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Without a good centre back, all this is a waste of time. A CB is priority for me. 

I think we do desperately need a centre back to partner Chester but other players in other positions are also a priority, like left back and right wing. If we get all 3 on loan then great

Â