Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Without a good centre back, all this is a waste of time.

Except that it's not. We need a winger to replace Adomah and a left back so that we actually have one that isn't Neil Taylor. 

Edited by villa89

If we can get the personnel in to start with: 

Nyland/Moreira

RDL       CB?       Chester    Targett

Elmo    McGinn  Hourihane  Bolasie

Grealish

Abraham*

*or Júlio Taveres/another Striker.

Then we’d be doing very well I think.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There isn't time to explain here - can I get you a ticket for tomorrow night?

Elphick I understand, Tuanzebe I think will make it - theres always Jedinak... lmao

Edited by Fowlersrs

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He might, one day - but for the moment he's not ready to be starting games in the Championship. Just my opinion. 

I can now see why Bruce starts him at right back. You could see at Yeovil he's nowhere near ready for it, this will be a big season for his development but for what it's worth I don't think he'll be ready for starting cb any time soon this season. 

2 hours ago, ViewFromT2 said:

The deadline for loan signings falls on the familiar date of August 31, but this applies only to EFL clubs. No Premier League sides can take advantage of this later deadline.

EFL sides can sign players on loan with an option to agree a permanent move when the next window opens.

EFL sides can sign free agents up until the August 31 deadline. Premier League sides cannot, as again, they are not permitted to do any business after August 9.

But but Spurs might want to loan Grealish ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He might, one day - but for the moment he's not ready to be starting games in the Championship. Just my opinion. 

I think that's harsh. It's still early days we shouldn't be writing axel off esp as he has only played one game at cb

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I think that's harsh. It's still early days we shouldn't be writing axel off esp as he has only played one game at cb

He's not writing him off. In fact he's doing the opposite. He's saying he might be really good, but he's not ready right now.

And I agree with him. Tuanzebe has looked pretty shit whenever I've seen him play.

Relying on him as a first choice CB is very risky

Just now, Stevo985 said:

He's not writing him off. In fact he's doing the opposite. He's saying he might be really good, but he's not ready right now.

And I agree with him. Tuanzebe has looked pretty shit whenever I've seen him play.

Relying on him as a first choice CB is very risky

I must be watching different games. He was played at rb against Wigan did ok, Yeovil.he was at cb with the terrible.elphick and I felt was the best defender on the day. Saturday ipswich did every little and he did pretty well I felt.

11 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I don’t understand why we don’t bring Terry back. Even if he only plays half the games.

Strangely, just been speaking to somebody who thinks that is the plan, to use Terry but let him sign a bit later so he doesn't have to do a full season.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Ödegaard has gone on loan to Vitesse so we can write him off.

He's crap anyway, and has never really done anything of note. Been around for ages and has done very little to warrant the hype. Has to be pushing at least 19 by now too. FInished and past it.

Next.

• Haha 3

Â