Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

6 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Another one that can go. I like him, he does an ok job but generally his final ball is piss poor. Of course he has games where everything comes off, but over a season not that many in reality.

If we want to go up.....and stay up....we need better quality in wide areas in my opinion.

edit: reading that again...may be being a bit harsh, he is better than how I've written that. Just thinking that we need better if we want to be better. I don't see him having a better season than last season.....and again, any coincidence that his form improved when Kodija was out injured?

No objections to him staying, but would definitely sell if the offer came in

Edited by ViewFromT2

4 minutes ago, midian said:

Just seen West Ham are in for Carlos Sanchez for some reason so how can Snoddy expect to get a game with all these new signings....Come home Snoddy 

Is Sanchez moving to the right wing? :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, midian said:

Just seen West Ham are in for Carlos Sanchez for some reason so how can Snoddy expect to get a game with all these new signings....Come home Snoddy 

Did we get any kind of sell on clause inserted when we sold him?

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'd keep Albert. Provides natural width. Would rather sign someone else to provide a bit of competition and keep him.

It's OK providing width but you then have to do something with it other than running into the nearest defender or punting in a terrible cross. 

I would get rid for sure. 

• Like 1

If we sold Grealish for the amount we wanted and then signed McGinn, Powell and Bryan with the extra cash would people be happy? It always dangerous as there's a lot of potential there and they might not perform, but I think fixing the FFP gap and getting them three wouldn't be the worst situation in the world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

If we sold Grealish for the amount we wanted and then signed McGinn, Powell and Bryan with the extra cash would people be happy? It always dangerous as there's a lot of potential there and they might not perform, but I think fixing the FFP gap and getting them three wouldn't be the worst situation in the world. 

McGinn and Bryan would love here but i would use some money to try and get Bayliss and Shipley off Coventry as well! Bayliss is going to be some player one day! But i am greedy and would want Grealish to stay as well :D

Edited by Villan4Life

Adomah with one year on contract has to be sold , he isn't going to improve and taking a fee now is the smart move especially when we have Green and can loan in another winger if need be.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's OK providing width but you then have to do something with it other than running into the nearest defender or punting in a terrible cross. 

I would get rid for sure. 

I dunno, I don't want to be too quick to forget how good he was at stages last season. But I do understand why people feel this way.

So the rumours seem to be:

John McGinn, Sheyi Ojo, Joe Bryan, Nick Powell, Lukas Nmecha, ... some great links! I hope we can make it all happen.

and Tammy Abraham!

Edited by alreadyexists

56 minutes ago, supermon said:

Mail report saying we are interested in Sheyi Ojo to bolster the wing options, that would be a mad signing!!

Not a fan. 

Other note, I wouldn’t sell Kodjia 

I don't get it. We certainly don't need anyone else's kids, seeing as our own need game time. We should only be looking for better first 11 players, that can improve us instantly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What happened to McCormack going out of the door "in a couple of days"?

Hopefully we will see at least some dead wood shifted.

He got stuck?

Yeah I know bin Dunne

Â