Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

5 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Personally, I would try to move on Jedinak, Thor, Lansbury and Gardner. 

Replace Thor with Whelan in that list and I'm on board.

I'd also add Tshibola if he's not already been moved on

• Like 2

We have to be realistic re Jack, but if we are getting the likes of McGinn,Powell, Bryan etc. then we will see the more dynamic approach

that so many have called for.It will hurt to lose one of our own but it may well be for the greater good in the long term

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

We are going to have to get used to being cash rich again.

but based on earlier info posted in this thread, £10K/week would probably blow Celtic's offer away. 

I hope we aren't offering stupid money to players again. One thing we have to do is build sustainably - not offer £30K/£40K a week deals. 

• Like 2

i think the negredo link might just be an agent using us to get a better deal at cardiff, goes against Bruce's younger players comments, unsurprisingly there's a couple of "no thanks" comments on social media, he should destroy the championship, loan deal with a purchase upon promotion clause, the only worry for me would be being stuck with him when he hits 34/35

Not scored double figures in the league since 12/13 season even thou he played at least 30 games each season.

33 in a few days and massive wages.

I'd stay well clear of Negredo even thou it's an exciting name.

Not the way to go.

Really enjoying all this transfer activity, links and rumours.

Certainly didn’t envisage anything like this before the takeover, what a total turnaround!

From fear and misery to optimism...

Looks like we’re launching an assault on promotion if we get most of these players in and I am actually feeling quite excited now.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Really enjoying all this transfer activity, links and rumours.

Certainly didn’t envisage anything like this before the takeover, what a total turnaround!

From fear and misery to optimism...

Looks like we’re launching an assault on promotion if we get most of these players in and I am actually feeling quite excited now.

The flip side would be if the sale of Grealish is funding it.

Â