Match Thread: Sheff Wed v Villa

limpid

Midfield is so poor. Our big problem at the moment is that we don't have midfielders who can play in a four and we don't have enough creativity to support a lone striker in a five. For me, sacrifice Hogan and go 4-3-3 with three central midfielders who aren't Onomah and three strikers responsible for looking after each other.

Because of our midfield, we can't play one up front and we can't play two up front - for me three is the only option we have left.

• Like 1

Can we not just take Onomah Whelan off

go 4-5-1

johnson

elmo Chester terry Hutton 

bjarnson.  Hourihane

snoddy.  Lansbury. Grabban

hogan 

and at the death maybe rhm for hogan with either him central or Grabban going central and rhm or Taylor down the left ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taxahunter said:

Convinced?? I told you in the other thread that they are shocking...We need to get Onomah and Whelan off, they havent contributed to anything but laziness first half.

It's nothing to do with them two. All of them have been a disgrace apart from Grabban. Can we make 10 substations? 

Before today Wednesday had scored 5 goals in their last 9 games.

And they are missing 10 players.

This starting line up was a huge mistake. Still time to correct it, but we better see some changes at HT

2 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Bruce is 100% accountable negative pathetic set up he will say injuries to kodj Albert and Grealish are reasons for struggles I'm not accepting that.

That excuse doesn’t stand, we are losing to a team with a lot more injury problems. He can’t blame the pitch either. Maybe have a dig at the fans, that is his norm when things go wrong - take the pressure off his errors by blaming the fans.

Edited by Dick
  • Like 2