Match Thread: Sheff Wed v Villa

limpid

Just now, Eastie said:

Steve Bruce - grow some balls  man !!!

I doubt he will, his norm is caution. Frustrating. 

Cannot understand why Bjarn didn’t start ahead of Whelan and Lansbury or O’Hare ahead of Onomansland.

The situation is simple if Bruce thinks villa can only win with Albert and Grealish in side then he needs to be removed after final whistle. I' accept no promotion but won' accept excuses Aston Villa are massive a colossal club Bruce is not upto this selection poor AGAIN .Bruce your 45minutes from fans possibly going toxic towards again.

• Like 1

I don't understand this shit.

We had a winning formula and system.

A few injuries and instead of keeping like for like and putting similar players in the same position we start trying to experiment with two up top away from home.

Play **** Whelan in a two man midfield.

Bruce is a clown, no chance of promotion.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Yeah, he's the no nonsense, tough tackling box to box dynamo that we need right now eh? 

That is not what we are missing at all. We need someone who can hold onto the ball and link midfield and attack.

• Like 1

Taking the human element away completely Bruce's personal issues have probably shagged our bid for 2nd. He's going to be distracted of course he is. But we have a couple of teams who look like Brazil when they play us, Wednesday and Brentford.