Match Thread: Sheff Wed v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Midfield is so poor. Our big problem at the moment is that we don't have midfielders who can play in a four and we don't have enough creativity to support a lone striker in a five. For me, sacrifice Hogan and go 4-3-3 with three central midfielders who aren't Onomah and three strikers responsible for looking after each other.

Because of our midfield, we can't play one up front and we can't play two up front - for me three is the only option we have left.

Should have been barney o hare and Lansbury 

• Like 2

From 7 wins on the trot to can't string a pass together and apparently it doesn't have anything to do with Grealish being out? Our fate shouldn't be that fragile, but it really is. We have noone capable of holding the ball or linking the play in midfield, though Grabban is at least trying. Garbage...

Edited by Lerner's Driver

You have to play taylor if you are not going to play a proper left wing. At least he’s gives a left foot option there. Onomah is crap and Whelan looks dead on his feet as usual. Bruce proving yet again he hasn’t a clue and is just making it up as he goes. 

I honestly can't believe how long it took us to finally get into second only for it to be all over within 2 weeks. If Cardiff win tomorrow, it's gone and there's not a chance we're going up through the playoffs. 

It would appear Grealish and Adomah were simply papering over cracks, just as Kodjia did last season.

Sorry Bruce, I hope to god by some miracle he guides us to second place but he has proved many a time it would be a terrible mistake to have him long term.

We are not managers and most of the time we can see the blazingly obvious incorrect decisions.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It would appear Freakish and Adomah were simply papering over cracks, just as Kodjia dif last season.

Sorry Bruce, I hope to god by some miracle he guides us to second place but he has proved many a time it would be a terrible mistake to have him long term.

We are not managers and most of the time we can see the blazingly obvious incorrect decisions.

If we ever play like that again then you can forget playoffs. I'm shocked.