Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

definitely, i wouldnt buy it for myself and if i saw a grown adult wearing it around tescos i would be incredibly judgemental but thats a great design for kids

in the same way i cant imagine many kids going nuts over the polo shirts which i probably will end up buying

If i saw a grown adult wearing a football shirt of any description in tescos I'd be incredibly judgemental ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Is that some kind of euphemism? ?

InYOURendo ! 

Oh I fluffed that right up .

It's more to do with the sliver of shadow from the raised rubber  that creates more definition around the lion , preventing it from washing out into the blue.

Thought the kits looked terrific from the friendly photos on the OS. Worried it was going to be baggy from the models wearing it on the reveal but the players wearing it and wearing the right size made it look a lot better. The pic of Hourihane wearing the home kit made it look quality. 

Crackin! Can’t wait until Wednesday morning now.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Might get stick for saying it but I have to be honest I think the home kit is dreadful, our away one is below average at best, worst kits we’ve had in a while, just my opinion. 

Edited by fifamad

18 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

After someone mentioned pro evo and West Midlands Village, I can't get it out of my head. So for me it looks like a cheap imitation, trying-not-to-be-done-for-breaching-copyright shirt. 

I may be missing something but aren't West Midlands Village just Aston Villa, hence having the same kit is nothing unusual?

1 hour ago, praisedmambo said:

This is what I was referring to. 

I mean, this kit existed since the 80's and well before PES. If anything West Midlands Village's kit must have been inspired by that 83 kit.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2018 at 20:57, Demitri_C said:

I love that home kit its amazing. Best one in years. I'm definitely buying it hurry up payday!

I think it could be the best Home shirt ever, bold claim but it really is nice!

Anyone know when the third kit is released?

14 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

I think it could be the best Home shirt ever, bold claim but it really is nice!

Anyone know when the third kit is released?

You bought it yet? I can’t wait to orde mine next week.

Â