Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Not even close imo.

There have been two white nike ones and the white macron one with pinstripes that were better than either of those. 

It's all about opinions isn't it. Actually, there was that blue Acorns one that I always seem to think of Martin Laursen in. That's was nice.

But, yeah I just really like last season's away top. I like black kits in general though tbf.

I also didn't like the white macron top due to those stupid little plastic men on the shoulders but hey ho. 

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

It's all about opinions isn't it. Actually, there was that blue Acorns one that I always seem to think of Martin Laursen in. That's was nice.

But, yeah I just really like last season's away top. I like black kits in general though tbf.

I also didn't like the white macron top due to those stupid little plastic men on the shoulders but hey ho. 

God forbid.

28 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

The training gear on the avfc shop doesn't seem to have the unibet sponsor - is this how it will be sold?

yep no sponsors 

32 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

The training gear on the avfc shop doesn't seem to have the unibet sponsor - is this how it will be sold?

I noticed the same. I prefer it without.

Off topic, can I ask why you have a picture of Luka Modric on your profile?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Yeah that is the only macron kit I really liked. And even then it would have been improved a hell of a lot by not being a macron kit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Any particular reason we just have 2 random blokes modelling the kit and not our players?

Is the whole squad being sold?

They are the replacements. But seriously not another overhaul!?? When are we ever going to get a settled team over a two or three year period (no stability).

• Like 1

Â