Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

56 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

450-189.jpg

We should have got Paul Rideout to model the new shirt like he did this one. Not anywhere near as bad as I had feared though. :thumb: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Last season's black away top was the best away we have had since the AST efforts of the 90's. 

Not even close imo.

There have been two white nike ones and the white macron one with pinstripes that were better than either of those. 

• Like 2

Great launch and got to say loving both the home and the away shirts and also the green goalkeeper top too. Wonder what the away goalie top will look like? A nice black one I hope similar to the one we had when Friedel played for us.

Some of the training range is pretty nice too. I could have easily just spent £500 in the shop!  :o

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Both look good to me, Would prefer claret pinstripes on the white but guess we had that a couple of years ago anyway with the macron effort in 14/15.

The plain black training top with blue badge looks ok too, as does the walkout jacket.

Not sure about that keepers kit though

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Good to see Luke's brand keeping up with the tradition of employing models that look like they'd accuse you of staring at their pint. 

Looks like he finds them all at Winson Green.

Can kinda see why they opted not to use the players thou since any one of them might be out the door at any point soon. 

• Like 1

Â