Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

10 minutes ago, lmarsha_926 said:

It will only be on the players training wear so who cares 

I didn't say I did (and I don't) I was just letting NV know that is their new logo. 

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

A few more teaser images

Traininwear1Trainingwear3New training wear 2018/19: First shots

It gets worse!

The font, the collar ?

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

A few more teaser images

Traininwear1Trainingwear3New training wear 2018/19: First shots

That looks **** awful, what’s with the pink stripe and that shitty luke logo, dread to see the kit Monday if that’s what he’s come up with for the training range 

• Thanks 1

They haven't it's a training top for training in it really doesn't matter what it looks like. They won't train any better if they wear a design that is popular with the followers on here.

• Like 3

no to me its just a fall back option that if i dont like the kits i can go buy a cheaper training top to play football in every week

FWIW the polo shirt looks fine and will hopefully be available in more than just that colour and last years UA training kit in the grey and green was piss poor too (and really expensive)

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The quality and design look shocking, at least now when the main kit is released I won't be disappointed as I have zero expectations of a good kit.

Wycombe showing how a training kit should be done.

DgxE2otWkAEP7v2.jpg

Everything about that is horrible except the badge, definitely like a round badge 

52 minutes ago, smg said:

They haven't it's a training top for training in it really doesn't matter what it looks like. They won't train any better if they wear a design that is popular with the followers on here.

Have a look again. They have messed it up, it looks shit.

I don’t think anyone has said anything about it making the team train better or not, I’m not sure where you’ve got that from.

Â