Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

So, any chance of actually seeing this **** thing this side of the apocalypse? 

Have to have some players to wear it first ;) 

I imagine the release is being held back whilst the immediate future of the club is sorted. 

The Birmingham Mail have suggested that we will be wearing it on 14th July at our Telford & Kiddy pre-season games with it being revealed ahead of those games with an official kit launch expected later. My guess is that we only have made one shirt and cannot afford to produce any others yet. :)

17 hours ago, John said:

My guess is that we only have made one shirt and cannot afford to produce any others yet. :)

Maybe the idea to play our games next season in nothing but jockstraps is an audacious bid for the 'pink pound'

• Haha 1

Perhaps the Doc was fooled into wearing the "emperor's new clothes" once and wants to try it with our new kit?    I of course won't be fooled by this, but have to say I looked the dogs wearing the new away kit in the shower earlier!  ?

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

DhRpVJKX4AAmFRD.jpg

I like the left hand side one.. shame the manufacturers logo spoils it slightly. 

Lovely shade of blue and reminds me of our away kit around 96/97 sponsored by 'LDV'. Julian Joachim etc. during the beginning of the Gregory years.

• Like 1

Â