Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

29 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Have a look again. They have messed it up, it looks shit.

I don’t think anyone has said anything about it making the team train better or not, I’m not sure where you’ve got that from.

It doesn't look 'shit'. It's neither beautiful nor hideous. Along with most things ever made of any type, it is basically unremarkable. Nobody will talk about it ever again after about ten weeks from now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It doesn't look 'shit'. It's neither beautiful nor hideous. Along with most things ever made of any type, it is basically unremarkable. Nobody will talk about it ever again after about ten weeks from now. 

I’ve had more attractive plops.

2 hours ago, smg said:

They haven't it's a training top for training in it really doesn't matter what it looks like. They won't train any better if they wear a design that is popular with the followers on here.

I sometimes buy the training gear if it looks nice, as sometimes the training gear looks nicer for casual wear than Claret & Blue.

That lilac Macron top was beautiful a couple of years ago, I still wear it now sometimes (plus it had no sponsor)

Goes lovely with dark blue or black jeans

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

Shockingly awful, whoever signed those off should be sectioned.

Hopefully someone’s had the hindsight to order minimum quantities of the training tops as they’re horrendous.

Edited by Robbie09

The training top looks utter shit. Looks like piss poor materials which will fall apart in a few washes and the design is utter shit.

I've still got one of the Nike training tops from 10/11 which I still wear to 5 a side, which is made of decent material and is still in great condition. 

6 hours ago, jim said:

It gets worse!

The font, the collar ?

I like the black collar version.

I think that will look okay.

Plus we won't be issued/wearing them with that shit 'Unibet' wording across it either.which eases the blow slightly.

8 hours ago, withes_shin said:

A few more teaser images

Traininwear1Trainingwear3New training wear 2018/19: First shots

Reminds me of the keeper top I used to wear some 20 odd years ago for under 14's Sunday League. Same material and colour, except we were sponsored by "Bob's home decor". Cost the same to manufacturer too by the looks of it ??

8 hours ago, withes_shin said:

A few more teaser images

Traininwear1Trainingwear3New training wear 2018/19: First shots

This is hideous!

At first glance that Luke logo reminded of of the Gruffalo from my son's books!

Edited by villarocker

7 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Reminds me of the keeper top I used to wear some 20 odd years ago for under 14's Sunday League. Same material and colour, except we were sponsored by "Bob's home decor". Cost the same to manufacturer too by the looks of it ??

crystal-palace-nigel-martyn-41-barratt-f

Wow that is hideous, I wont be buying that!  in a time when we need to make money, design something that you can wear for training and for casual to sell more.  Not a time for experimenting............................and failing IMO!!!!

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Wow that is hideous, I wont be buying that!  in a time when we need to make money, design something that you can wear for training and for casual to sell more.  Not a time for experimenting............................and failing IMO!!!!

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the refusal of a handful of VT posters to buy some training clobber isn't going to be the difference between administration and survival. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I quite like it. Must be in a minority. The only thing I'm not convinced by is we have two lions. They don't really compliment each other. But individually they're fine. Looks like the Villa lion is roaring at the Luke lion.

Â