Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

44 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He is more reserved with a quiet confidence in his own ability than arrogant.

I am confident that once we get to see him play for atleast an hour on Tuesday night and a game or two after he will show why he is such a very valuble signing to the cause.

If doing Utd a favour results us borrowing already a promising young goalkeeper and now a highly rated player of this calibre given our position, I'd be bending over backwards for more.

Loan signing of the season for me and that's before we've even seen him kick a ball in the shirt.

That's the worry. He's yet to kick a ball. Like I mentioned earlier Onomah was billed as a PL player with huge potential, he's been medicore at best. 

I'm not being negative, I'm just hopeful that he's good enough to be in the team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Don’t worry about that - this lad has a good engine and we are just starting to find our top gear.

He can add a bit of drive through the middle, but hearing torque he’s prone to a suspension. Hopefully steers us into the top two or wheel be shafted.

Think I’ve exhausted all the puns there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care how good he is. You cant just bring him straight in and piss those who are actually contracted to us. This kid will not be staying permanently. He can wait. Thor's turn now. Deserves to keep the shirt. Unless he's still leaving..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KSV said:

I don't care how good he is. You cant just bring him straight in and piss those who are actually contracted to us. This kid will not be staying permanently. He can wait. Thor's turn now. Deserves to keep the shirt. Unless he's still leaving..

I agree with the sentiment, but at the same time, sentiment won't win us automatic promotion.

I felt the same about Elphick before he was dropped instantly for Terry's return.

As much as I rate Thor, I would still start Tuanzebe ahead of him, and our other 2 CDM's.

8 hours ago, KSV said:

Thor is **** shit. 

If someone arrives who is better than him then they go in the team. 

• Like 1

I think Bjarnson has got a rough ride on here but in saying that if Tuanzebe puts in better performances than those contracted to Villa then he should keep the shirt. He hasn’t come to sit on the bench so we’re going to find out how good he is fairly quickly.

• Thanks 1

My prediction.

I think BB will start against UTD on Tuesday. Axel will come on around the 60 minute mark and if he looks the part he will start against Burton. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Thor is **** shit. 

If someone arrives who is better than him then they go in the team. 

Bit harsh to say he's shit. Yes he has been poor for us but he has always looked good for his country and I believe had a half decent career up to joining us. 

He also played well against Forest and got a goal coming on against City. Unfortunely I didn't see him against Barnsley. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bit harsh to say he's shit. Yes he has been poor for us but he has always looked good for his country and I believe had a half decent career up to joining us. 

He also played well against Forest and got a goal coming on against City. Unfortunely I didn't see him against Barnsley. 

He’s shit for us. 

Â