48 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Johnstone 

Elmo      Terry     Chester     Hutton

Tuanzebe

Soddy   Hourihane  Grealish Adomah 

Hogan

... could be very interesting!

Very interesting indeed.

That is the team I also think we will start with.

51 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Johnstone 

Tuanzebe

Hogan

Would prefer Jed if he is fit.  Maybe even Thor at DM and bring Axel on depending on how the game going. Should we change a winning team?

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Would prefer Jed if he is fit.  Maybe even Thor at DM and bring Axel on depending on how the game going. Should we change a winning team?

Didn’t do us any harm changing a winning team last time when elphick was left out .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Johnstone 

Tuanzebe

Hogan

Actually, I think he's been a good signing...

• Haha 1

I thought he came across as arrogant. Which in other walks of life is undesirable, but in a footballer excessive pride can drive a player to perform consistently well. 

I don't know who he is and I don't care for developing him, where we are at the moment, he's got to deserve to be in the team to be in it. I've become tired of Onomah's lacklustre performances, so doing United a favour shouldn't really be on our agenda at all. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I thought he came across as arrogant. Which in other walks of life is undesirable, but in a footballer excessive pride can drive a player to perform consistently well. 

I don't know who he is and I don't care for developing him, where we are at the moment, he's got to deserve to be in the team to be in it. I've become tired of Onomah's lacklustre performances, so doing United a favour shouldn't really be on our agenda at all. 

Thin line between arrogance and confidence and I think he is confident in his ability .

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

He is more reserved with a quiet confidence in his own ability than arrogant.

I am confident that once we get to see him play for atleast an hour on Tuesday night and a game or two after he will show why he is such a very valuble signing to the cause.

If doing Utd a favour results us borrowing already a promising young goalkeeper and now a highly rated player of this calibre given our position, I'd be bending over backwards for more.

Loan signing of the season for me and that's before we've even seen him kick a ball in the shirt.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

Seems to be a lot of similar things being said in this thread as to when we signed Okore.

A handful of games for Man Utd with quality players around him shouldn't guarantee him a starting place here, I just hope we havent made any promises that he must start when fit and rather he earns it.

Â