Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

23 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not the kind of posts he should be making considering he is only just in the door.

Though both posts have since been deleted.  :crylaugh:

Just seen one post about JT keeping up - seems JT shot him down with his 17 trophies reply ;)

Edited by Eastie

18 hours ago, KSV said:

I don't care how good he is. You cant just bring him straight in and piss those who are actually contracted to us. This kid will not be staying permanently. He can wait. Thor's turn now. Deserves to keep the shirt. Unless he's still leaving..

Thor is never a CDM based on a game and a half including vs woeful atm Barnsley. He lacks most of the attributes integral for the position. Screw this give the guy a chance bollocks. That's the kind of small time thinking that is part of the way to being in the championship. 

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Thor is never a CDM based on a game and a half including vs woeful atm Barnsley. He lacks most of the attributes integral for the position. Screw this give the guy a chance bollocks. That's the kind of small time thinking that is part of the way to being in the championship. 

Hes played there before for his previous club and country. Its not completely foreign to him. I didnt say to give the guy a chance.. i prefer if you play well you keep the spot. Dropping a guy that does well.. what does that say to him or the rest of the squad players. You have to keep them happy and working hard. Just like Bruce did with Adomah and Hutton.. its the best way to go.. everyone knows they have a chance to stay in the team once an opportunity arises. 

I dont doubt this kid is miles better than Thor but he needs to earn his position. No point having our squad unhappy at being dropped to keep a player on loan happy for 3-4 months who will inevitably return to his parent club next season. 

Â